CHA-CHA-CHA-CHANGES

I like change - mostly.  And so here I am once again on the verge of another change.  We came back home to Pueblo, for the 3rd time in nearly 20 years, and as per usual, find ourselves leaving again a year later.  We have dubbed Pueblo our 'layover' town; it's where we stop on our way to somewhere else; it just always seems to work out that way.

I initially had high hopes that this time around would have us living here for a good spell, but alas, being in the IT field isn't conducive for long-term living in this town.  I guess it's just as well, we tend to get antsy staying in one place too long anyway... it's the gypsy in us.  

I like to think of ourselves as God's secret missionaries.  Secret because no one sees us coming, not even us; but wherever we go He finds a way to use us to affect people's lives for His glory.  Cool.  

And so, away we go on another safari to an unknown land (Wyoming - it's pretty unknown most would agree), and another potential mission field as God sees fit.  For how long?  Who knows.  One thing is certain though, it'll last as long as it lasts, and not a day longer.  

In the words of Bilbo Baggins... "I think I'm quite ready for another adventure."

 

4 comments:

  1. Troy, I am praying for your family to have peace and success in Wyoming. For you to be the secret missionaries. But, also to open your hearts and allow God to use secret missionaries in your life! All my best! Love, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Troy. Nice :) God is a good Commander and Chief. just follow the orders and you will find success.
    c.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tracey: Thank you so much Tracey!

    @ c. : Amen and amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck Buddy you know I have nothing but the best of hopes for you and your family knowing it will all work out in the end buddy. This is where you next need to go on your journey or you wouldn't be. :)

    ReplyDelete