Imagine No Religion?


A billboard in downtown Phoenix, AZ.

I travel to work every day by this billboard and most days it displays typical advertising, i.e., beer, insurance, cell phone's, etc., so imagine my surprise when I pulled up to the stop light and saw this announcement.  If you looked at this picture and had a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach, you and I have something in common.  I never was a fan of John Lennon.... 

Anyway, I think I'd rather imagine no FALSE religion personally.  I'm not going to even attempt to go into a Master's level discourse on theology and religion on this blog, no time or space for it, BUT, if you want to leave some well thought out and relevant comments/feedback, I'd be happy to discuss further.

Troy

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading about your take on things, Troy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a stud and its apleasure to train side by side with you.

    You need to add the follow me button on your side bar so idiots like me dont have to search for the button to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phil - same here bud. I fixed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Skid! Should be interesting...

    ReplyDelete